Today’s amazingly advanced hearing aids may be small, but each instrument packs an incredible amount of technology into its tiny casing. More and more insurance companies now offer coverage for hearing loss treatment; however, many patients are still financially responsible for part or most of their hearing aid purchase.
At Lifestyle Hearing of Utah, we want to help make your hearing health care as simple to pay for and affordable as possible. That’s why we’re proud to accept insurance from the following providers:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP) Utah
- Select Health (Choice and Care Plans)
- TriWest ( Veteran’s Administration Community Care plan)
- United Healthcare
- Various Worker’s Compensation programs
We are willing to work with any insurance company and can help you get the paperwork you need to get reimbursed on your own from your insurance company.
Call Lifestyle Hearing of Utah at (801) 417-9696 for more information or to schedule an appointment.